Saturday, April 12

Prescription for Eye Glasses

Lil' Miss Darla has failed 2 eye exams . . . well, her LEFT eye failed, right eye passed. . . and so she has a prescription for eye glasses! She is excited about it, which is a relief. I have always been fond of glasses and several times during my youth longed to have them. I even deliberately failed a school eye exam in hopes of getting glasses. My poor mom took me into the DR's only to discover that "Amy still has 20/20 vision in both eyes". Ooops.

This pic is from Nolan's 3rd birthday party last August at Roslyn Lake. The theme he picked was "BLUE". Everything literally was blue at the party. In fact, he hasnt outgrown his love of blue. When you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says "A blue guy".

By the way. . . . calling all fisherman . . . . Roslyn Lake has not been drained yet (SOON though) and they have removed the limit on # of fish you can catch. Neighbors told me you arent required to have a license either but I havent been able to confirm this. We might run over there tomorrow after church & plunk a couple lines in. The park portion is closed but you just drive around to the backside.

1 comment:

Lanelle said...

I'm glad Darla is excited! I received my first pair of glasses at 10, and lets just say I wasn't quite as excited as she is! I've gotten used to them over time. Walmart has pretty low cost glasses, if you have a scrip already....