Thursday, April 10

May 13, 2008

We will be celebrating our 8th Wedding Anniversary already!
Seems like just yesterday I was 12 and he was 16 on the school bus.
He would always sit in the seat directly in front of mine & ALWAYS say
the same thing "How's it Goin'???" (long drawn out like) I would always
nervously reply "It's goin!" I would accompany my Pa to Carver Gym
to watch the guys (teens thru 4o somethin' year old men) play basketball.
You can bet Alan Crombie was there and he was so adorable!!! Who knew
later he would become my husband & father to our 4 beautiful kiddos?!

Love you Alan!!!! Signed, Your Oh So Grateful Wife

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Congratulations you two! Are you doing anything special for your anniversary? Have a great day!

Tubo Family said...

Congratulations Amy & Alan! I do remember hearing about "Alan Crombie" playing basketball during our teen years! How many people are lucky enough to have their young romantic dream come true?

Lanelle said...

Hey yeah, congrats!!!!!!! Any fun plans??!???!??? Is alan any good at planning? Jake is NOT good at planning, I still struggle with that!