Friday, March 6

2 months late posting. . . . .

This is partially due in part to the younger photos of my first born being scanned & stored on Darla's MP3 player which was missing for a while.



Part of Payton James 16th Bday Celebration, back in January, was a nostalgic trip thru our old stomping grounds. . . just my boy & I.


The apartment Rob & I lived in in Oregon City when Payton was born 16 yrs ago, our 2nd & 3rd home . . . then Payton's favorite home of all-time was our lil' brown house in the middle of a berry field in Boring, Oregon:
Below is a pic of the private paved drive we had which is where Payton learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. My nephew Lennon also learned to ride a bike with no training wheels on this same driveway.

The outing would not have been complete without he and I also visiting our old favorite mexican restaurant in Gresham.
2009:

1998 or 1999:
2009:
1998 or 99:2009:

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Oh my gosh, tears are coming to my eyes, sixteen years old already. Sounds like a great parent-child outing that you can both remember for a long time and an addition to the wonderful bond you two already share.