Thursday, November 6

Sweetie's

Although Nolan & I are sick we did our best to keep our germs to ourselves while we entertained great-nieces Rachel, Emily & Sarah yesterday afterschool while their folks were working. Normal sitter had been up all night while baby James was being born . . . . so I volunteered.

Anyways, six kids and I hung out at a local fav spot and tried sweet potato fries & lemon water for snack. I have to admit Id rather eat a plain ol' baked sweet potato but the kids gobbled the treat up. I have never been a fan of fried food. Plus my cold symptoms - bottom line couldnt even taste the sweet potato just the hot grease. No thanks!
The kids and I also hung out at a new local park while the rain paused. It was a great time. These kids are growing up so fast, you got to gobble up as much time with them as possible nowadays. :-)

1 comment:

Lanelle said...

thanks amy, it looks like the girls had a BLAST with you!