Thursday, November 6

Ooops Spoke To Soon

Well the side job is on hold indefinitely - something about a gas company & the home owner...bummer.
Nolan & Payton both feeling a "little" bit better today but mama feeling "a lot"worst. Pretty much been useless today but have got some reading in when headache would subside. Here is my current reading list:
Just finished "We The Jury" (deciding the Scott Peterson Case). This book, in my opinion, didnt really have a lot of additional facts around the super sad case of Laci & Connor Petersons brutal murder . . . but it was an eye opener to what exactly a jury endures. I am grateful the 3 times I have been summoned for jury duty I have been excused because of life circumstance. Someday I would love to be able to serve in that capacity tho. I have officially now read all books related to the Laci Peterson tragedy. I sure cant grasp why the psycho didnt just divorce the dear sweet Laci - why murder? INSANE! I do praise God that Laci & Connors bodies both washed up to shore together tho. Anyways, I still remember Laci's family & friends in my prayers all these years later.

No comments: