Sunday, November 16

A Gift That Made Me Cry

Out-of-the-blue I get a phone call from Debbie, a friend up here on the Mtn, and she says:

"Amy I have a bunch of crafting stuff and I was wondering if you wanted it?" She goes on to explain how her mother is into all sorts of crafts but just recently reorganized her supplies and gave Debbie totes, boxes & bags full of HEAVENLY GIFTS to pass on to me.

How in the world could I be sooooooo blessed? It was so cute going thru the treasure boxes - with literally my whole family watching me. Hey - all my kids love doing crafts & art with their mama. . . . so they were nearly just as thrilled as I. I was moved to tears several times as I was in awe of this splendid gift. I mean, this was the most random act of kindness. I was/AM so grateful.

I already used some of the supplies to make this doll last night for a bday gift for a friend of Darla's.
Darla helped make this doll and she was quite excited to watch her friend open the gift at the party today. It is a Angel Doll and the clothes are able to come off without interfering with the permanent angel wings.

Thank you Debbie - you are beyond awesome for thinking of me. I am working on a doozie of a token of appreciation for your mama too. Honestly, I'm blown away!!! Blown away by your kindness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your welcome,I knew you would love it.
Debbbie

Tubo Family said...

Wonderful! What a blessing to a heart that dearly deserves it. :)