Thursday, October 9

The Road To Forgiveness

It's official . . .Alan and I are embarking on "The Road To Forgiveness". This is a new six week study our church is diving into.

All the kids attended Awanas for the 1st time at our church last night, and while they were there Alan & I attended our 1st "Home Group" at our Pastors home. It worked out beautifully. The kids had a blast & learned lots - while Mama & Papa were diving into their own lesson.


One straight forward tip . . . STOP saying "You/He/They did this to me & it hurt" . . . start saying "THIS happened to me." Own it.

The 1st 3 steps to the road to forgiveness???

1) Identify Injury 2) Calculate the Loss 3) Own your burden

You can listen to Sunday's inspiring sermon here: http://www.estacadafirstbaptist.org/

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hope you don't mind I found your blog through my sister, Tiffany and enjoy reading about your family. I just wanted to say thanks for this post it is a good reminder. Thanks!

Shana Rollins (Stadey)

Aprils mom said...

Hi Amy!! i just realized i left a comment on one of your older blogs so you probably wouldn't even get it. But i just wanted to say, great pictures and great blog!!
Love ya tons!
your sis in law,
Lauri