Thursday, September 4

September 2, 2008

Elijah has been so excited for Kindergarden to start . . . and to be able to ride the school bus with his big sister Darla. He woke at 5am wiggly with nerves and admitted he had a nightmare. Papa and I both were quite disturbed by the amount of detail the poor honey remembered from the frightening dream - - - a teacher coaxing him "You can trust me" and him later discovering a classmate underwater - dead - under her desk and she was green." As I was cuddling Elijah my wide eyes looked at Alan like "WOW?!?" I was able to snuggle him back to sleep for a little while. Soon it was time for him to eat, clean up, get dressed, and the best part of all . . . go outside and wait for the big yellow bus. He had a great 1st day. I met them up at the school with their heavy backpacks stuffed full of all their school supplies. Payton started his Sophomore year the next day - will share in next posting. Nolan starts preschool 9/8/08. Happy Back To School To All :-)

No comments: