Friday, September 5

Another September 2, 2008

Lil' Miss Darla LOVES school - always has! Of course I always snap a few photos of the kids before they trot off to the bus on the 1st day.

The 1st pic I told her "oops - one more - your eyes are closed (pic on the left)" Then I said "Smile you big 1st grader you!" And snapped the pic. (pic on the right) Big OOOOOPS - - - - how dare Mama accidently call her a 1st grader not the big 2ND GRADER that she is now. Hey - she inherited a bit of my dramatics. Gotta love her!


Darla is so good to her brothers (most of the time) .. . . as her & Elijah were about to get on the bus - Elijah said "Can I sit by the window Darla?" And she said "Of course". When they arrived to the school I had assumed the teacher would be there waiting to walk the kindergardners to class, but when she wasnt Darla didnt miss a beat & walked him to his class. Such a honey. Darla is most excited about the "reading loft" in her class - a 2 story bunk with a library below. 1 student per day is allowed to use the reading loft. She cant wait for her turn.

No comments: