Sunday, May 11

Happy Mama's Day

Well not only have Alan & I been blessed with our own Mama's, Kristi & Lori . . . but thru remarriages & extended families . . . we have been blessed also by our kids' Grandma Vickie, Grandma Elain, Grandma Kris, & Grandma Pam. Today we salute all of our mothers. May God Bless each & every one of you. We love you all.

My darling husband Alan, as a baby, on the hip of his mama Kristi.
This is the second Mother's Day since my ma-n-law's passing. Last year we honored her by planting flowers around the base of her memorial tree. This year we plan to plant a beautiful perrenial in honor of her in one of our front gardens.


Here is a picture of my mama Lori.

We dont get to see her as often as we wish we could, but adapt as best we know how. My ma is quite a beauty, like my ma-n-law. These women had a lot in common actually. . . both were proud stay at home mama's of five kids. They both had their five kids born within 10 years from oldest to youngest as well. Alan's family grew up just miles from my childhood home. We both cherish our childhood memories, but at the same time can embrace the changes our families have undergone. Divorce - remarriage has made our families double in size. We are blessed.


Above all else, love one another.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Great attitude Amours.