Thursday, February 17

Long Time...No Post

Have not had time to post anything on here for a really long time.
For those I dont regularly see, talk to on the phone, or aren't on facebook...I got a job on January 13th. I am the Life Enrichment Director at a nearby Assisted Living Community. I really love my job, because the senior residents I get to work with are all so amazing, adorable, full of rich stories & advice. I am very grateful for my job HOWEVER the adjustment from being a FT Stay At Home Mama to a FT working outside the home mama has been a bit daunting. Everyone keeps reassuring me I will get into the swing of things, get a rhythm etc., but it has been a month and I just miss my kids so much. When I do get home from work, its busy with helping kids with homework, making dinner, and the unending chores. My house is a bit of a disaster right now. Hoping this weekend will afford me much time for cleaning, playing, and resting.

In the news...
Darla & papa enjoyed their 6th annual Daddy Daughter Dance this past weekend. They had a wonderful time OF COURSE.





Payton is doing well academically and has early release now. Been ordering lots of senior year / graduation items lately.

Elijah has been loving basketball....we just dont love having to drive him to Boring & Gresham for practice/games. Our silly local basketball club doesnt start up here until 3rd grade....thus we commute so he can pursue his #1 passion: BASKETBALL! He is very talented and once again is playing up - on a team of older boys. He is a point guard & hustles butt. So cute to watch.

Nolan is liking kindergarden so so. To be honest, and I hate to say it, but his teacher is boring in his opinion. For a kindy that can make a huge difference. He is looking forward to any time he doesnt have to go to schoo. He is constantly asking to go to work with me. So far, he has gone with me once & was a good little helper.

That's pretty much it - besides the fact that the snow has returned. Was kindof shifting gears into Spring mode but then suprise, snow! Its pretty & the roads arent bad - so Im enjoying it. Love to you all!

No comments: