Monday, October 26

The Tea Luncheon

The Welches Girls Kimmy, Debbie & I brought with us to the Tea Luncheon at Living Water Fellowship in Gresham (this was when we arrived . . . the girls posing w/ the rear end of our 3 red cars as the back drop):


Darla & her friends Ashlin & Samantha:


DD's (Darla Diane & Tierra who's nickname is also DD):


The girls learning a new song of worship from Kimmy:


The girls enjoying tea with friends & their mamas:


Princess McKenna & Princess Samantha enjoying their tea:


The girls when we were leaving (I took 40 some photos - so had to pick only a few for the blog):


The girls learned about being "Maidens of Virtue" and studied the scripture:
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made,
Marvelous are Your works. And that my soul knows very well.
~ Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Looks like a great outing--"a good time was had by all". Good for you for taking DD (and her friends) and good for Alan for handling the homefront (I assume).