Friday, October 2

Mini Update

Had to buy new battery charger . . . .fried the old one by accidently trying to charge nonrechargeable batteries. Sooooooo hopefully will be able to start snappin' pics again soon & posting on here.

Today is day 2 of my medifast diet & I dont know what it is about this diet but I am always startving it seems. ARGH! Gotta stick with it - have our 20 yr reunion this next summer & I want to go.

Alan & Darla in the multi-church choir . . . . we look forward to their performance later this Fall. Payton is building his mama a jewelry box in his woodworking class (what a sweetie). Darla started basketball this week & Elijah's basketball will hopefully start in a month. Nolan wants to do martial arts but we have to wait & ask the DR on Oct 13th, when we learn more about his heart murmur. Happy Autumn to all!

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Thanks for the update. Hope you enjoyed your dinner out with Alan. Have Nolan in my heart and on my mind...