Thursday, September 24

Who Knew?

1970's Stars & Stripes Motorcycle Helmet:

This is listed for sale on craigslist for $200.
Who knew it would be worth $200?
Growing up my Pa had a helmet like this. I cant say I remember him wearing it when he rode his motorcycle but I think us kids did when he would give us rides. I definitely know I played superheros wearing this big helmet. Funny to think this could possibly be the same one I played with as a kid. Seems I remember picking at the black padding on the inside, and the ad mentions needing new padding inside. Moderately bummed I dont have an extra $200 that I could thrown down for ol' nostalgia sake . . . . I know my kids would love to play with this as well.

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

It's cool but scary how stuff from our childhoods is now "vintage."