Friday, September 4

Fashion Show Becomes Flashcards

A sampling of the kids school clothes..... . . . a fashion show modeling their new clothes for Papa . . . . . . Became flashcards for the kids to pick their clothes out for the week . . . I printed & cut them out. They each have their cards.
It's their responsibility to make sure they have their chosen
clothes ready for the school week ahead of time.
This will hopefully decrease the days where the boys try
& wear the same outfits over & over again.
I hope to have it make mornings easier as well.
I will let you know if it was an utter waste of time.

2 comments:

Lanelle said...

I really think this is an awesome idea, especially for the boys. I can't even get my girls to TRY ON clothing, let alone model it! Good work, and creative idea!!

Tubo Family said...

Cool idea, let me know how it works. Also any hints for clothes shopping? Do you do it all it once or a bit a time?