Saturday, August 8

Out of the mouth of our baby....

Nolan: "Mama! We saw a lot of honey birds! I love honey birds!" (hummingbirds)

Nolan wanted to challenge me to a thumb war (he is the Champion in this house, psycho strong & fast thumbs this preschooler has). . . . . in his dramatic but joking tone we do the normal "1-2-3-4-I declare a thumb war" . . . . then he bellows "Oh yah, you're going down old lady!" He uses this unidentifiable accent/drawl.

Nolan's classic announcement before tackling his brothers or before busting out in a break dance is "Lets get this party started!"

He is like his older siblings and loves to make up songs & perform almost every evening for us . . . only Nolan's songs are unique in that they all begin the same "Once upon a time...." My favorite is about God and as he calls Him.... My Lord!

I have to add more to this posting later.....but this "baby" of ours will be 5 at the end of this month and he is just an amazing child. Love you Nolan Ricky!

No comments: