Sunday, August 30

Make A Wish!

Left to Right: Darla, Elijah, friend Parker, Birthday Boy Nolan, Payton, Grandpa Ricky, Papa, friends Josh & Madilyn
Nolan making a serious wish....this is the look of 75% deep concentration & 25% shyness.
Well most of his friends & none of his cousins were available to attend his party . . . but the Hopkins Family & Granpda Ricky saved the day!! (Grandma Kris was home sick) Nolan had a great birthday (this morning he came downstairs with birthday snack debris still smeared on his face) & muttered "Mom! That was the best day of my life!!!" And I asked, "What your birthday party?" And he said "Yes! Can I have my next birthday party there again?" So..... thank you Meinig Park....the castle play structure & the wonderful outdoor movie theatre! Last night Nolan asked to go home because he was sleepy half way thru the movie, so we packed it up. I thought for sure this was going to go down as his least favorite party, but I guess I was wrong. So refreshing to have a child so easy to please! Hope it lasts.

No comments: