Wednesday, June 10

A prayer . . . . and link to check out.

God,
I know we arent designed to know & understand it all
but I hurt so much over the news of a beautiful 26 year
old Christian married woman who has late stage cancer.
She was having odd symptoms & had hoped her & her
high school sweetheart were expecting their 1st baby
perhaps but instead learned she has a rare form of
cancer called Cholangiocarcinoma. Lord, the statistics
arent really in her favor regarding the amount of time
here on earth she probably has. I know you are the Master
Healer though, and I pray if it is your will Jesus that you
would please heal Kayla. Please give her & Sean time to
raise a small family. They would be raising them up in you
Lord. You will of course receive all the praise & glory for
her health. PLEASE Lord. . . . we just lost another wonderful
woman up here on the mountain ( mid 40's) to cancer a
year ago. And I lost a friend in her 50's just two months ago
to ugly cancer. This is so hard to accept, and so confusing. I dont
understand why the cancer doesnt strike me, (who praise be
to YOU) - I have married the love of my life and have 4 kids.
Why is it not me, why Kayla Lord? She is only 26 - I at least
have been blessed & have enjoyed 37 years Lord. My heart
hurts. I come to you for strength & wisdom. Please use me
as you will to help this young couple Lord. Thank you for
my life Lord. I am one grateful woman! Love you, Amy

http://www.kayla-w.com/

No comments: