Wednesday, June 24

New Websites

Well we are all geared up & planning our 20th Estacada High School Reunion. I created a website, which will help serve as a central hub of information. Also a great way for anyone to make suggestions, volunteer, etc.,

Here is a link for curious minds that just gotta know:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res11d1r8/

I also have created a very simple website for my "Crombie Cards by Amy" but am waiting to be able to upload samples of my creations. Once it has product samples available I will publish the sight for all to see. If all goes as planned clients will be able to make purchases online. My one-of-a-kind Childrens Party Invitation Packs have always been popular. I strive to use recycled products in my cards . . . real big on the whole reuse & recycle idea.

In the mean time my "Crombie Cards by Amy" can be found at Mountain View Video up here in Welches, Oregon at the Hoodland Shopping Center. 100% of the purchase price of my handmade greeting cards goes towards my friend Kayla's Fight Against Cancer. These cards are for sale by donation. Suggestion minimum donation is $3.00, but not required. We all know someone who has a birthday, wedding, baby shower, or anniversary coming up! Give the gift of a personalize one of a kind card.

No comments: