Tuesday, May 19

26 & Tumors Found Thru-Out Body?

I just learned a friend, who is only 26, who went in to DR for back pain & misc., just learned she has multiple tumors in her spine, liver, lungs, & abdomen. Looking at her you would have no idea...she is a healthy looking vibrant young woman. She is a believer in the Lord, thankfully. I am asking for prayer for my "26 yr old friend" (who's name is remaining anonymous at this time per her husbands request). She is seeing one of the best oncologists & having multiple tests & biopsies done. According to one of her DR's if the tumors are cancer it would appear with the multiple tumors thru-out the body, that it is a very progressive type of cancer. Suprising but the DR said usually that type of cancer is the most responsive to tx.

Alan & I have steadfastly been praying for her thru-out our day since learning the news. Please join us. She is so young. When will all this suffering in the world end? It is moments like this that make me think Jesus' return wouldnt be all that bad right now. Whereas normally I struggle in wanting to see my kids grow, etc., I have been content in knowing the Lord will return but perhaps it will be after my kids have been able to have families of their own, etc., All in God's time . . . I know this.

1 comment:

Lanelle said...

**sigh**

I'm walking in the relay for life this year to support cancer research... It's always sad for me to hear of another cancer diagnosis...