Sunday, April 26

Dr. Nolan Cordy

Well seems only appropriate, but for reasons still unknown to us Darla used to go by the name Dr Cordy Cordy when she much younger, so when Nolan started using the name Dr. Nolan Cordy I guess I shouldnt have been too suprised.


Here he is in Darla's Airline Stewardess suit from a bday party 4 years ago, and in his Dr. glasses which pinched his nasal air passages completely down so well . . . Dr Nolan Cordy talked really funny.

He checked my heart "beeping" . . . when I asked him how it was he said "Ohhhh its not good!"

He then used one of his plastic instruments to look deep into my ear, when I suddenly screamed & well Dr Nolan Cordy's glasses flew off & he screamed even louder. I couldnt help it - he was concentrating so hard as if this toy was really going to light up the insides of my ear & magnify for his viewing pleasure. Im eeeevil but then we both laughed A LOT after that.

This is just one of the many ways we spend our school day mornings while the others are away.

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Sounds fun, he is going to have some great memories.