Monday, February 23

Valentine Exchange Between Spouses

We always exchange handmade cards and this year Alan made a huge deal about the one he received & asked me to put on the blog. I told him if I take a photo of mine & post - I am going to show off the one he made me as well.

The card I made the love of my life is show above on the left. It includes a mini card on the front cover. . . which the written contents I will share below.
Alan's adorable card to me is above on the right & you can read his sweet sentiments inside below.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So what is your tradition? Hallmark? Handmade? Chocolate or date night?

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

This is very sweet!

I'm sure this will upset some, but we don't celebrate Valentines day. To prove it, I helped a Steph with girl scout cookies and Joel went and toured a brewery with John this Valentines day. =)

Unknown said...

Valentine's Day tends to get lost in the shuffle between our anniversary Jan 23 and my birthday Feb 22 but now the boys are getting bigger I made a point of decorating the table and going with a red theme for dinner. Simple homemade valentines for my sweet husband and my sons. Ali