Tuesday, December 30

Weeeee This Is Sure Fun!!!!!


Darla and Elijah engaged in a hardcore boxing match. I could have been standing there offering to take them to Disneyland and they wouldve been unphased. Darla has been complaining of sore muscles from the serious workouts she has been receiving from playing with their new Wii. They absolutely love their new Christmas gift!! Our living room was converted to our very own bowling alley last night, thanks to this Wii. I have NEVER been a fan of video gaming systems but this is completely different. So grateful!

Thank you Grandpa Bob & Grandma Vickie!!! Payton & Nolan have got to play just as much as Darla & Elijah . . . I just didnt have the camera as handy.

By the way, for those who read my posting on our last name . . . Crombie Cocoa, Crombie Campout etc., . . . . well when Alan was setting up the Wii it prompted him to name our game console. I was cooking dinner & he hollared to me "Amy what should we name our console?" And I of course responded "Crombie Console". LOL I think Alan & Payton came up with something different tho since Payton is a Gaskell, and a Hibberd, and a Crombie . . . . Happy New Year!!!

No comments: