Friday, December 12

Our last name

Ok . . . so I have my nifty "Crombie Cards" (wedding, birthday, event invitations & greeting cards clients) . . . . then all our crafty ventures we've always termed "Crombie Creations". Well the "Crombie Craze" continues at our "Crombie Corral" website . . . which who am I kidding?!? Most days it would seem nothing like an orderly corral or even a pasture - no fence at all . . . just wild running abandonment. Moving on . . . up until a couple weeks before marrying Alan I still called him Crombie . . . always have called him Crombie since I was a kid. But now as old married people - when I want to be cutesie or annoying to him . . . I bellow in a foreign italian accent "Crombie-oh-lee-oh-so". In our house we dont like words like "Crummy" or even "crumble". But how many homes have their annual "Crombie Christmas" or their own currency?!! Yep we have Crombie Coins. Oh and dont forget the Crombie Campout, , , and brand new this year?!?!?!?!?! Crombie Christmas Cocoa!! Yup . . . . for only $5 the kids and I made 45 adorable little gift packs for all the nieces, nephews & a few family friends. All I did was put 1/4 cup hot chocolate mix, a big scoop of mini marshmallows & a short chunky candycane stick in the pack.

Next year I might forego all the sewing, knitting, crocheting, & my horrible cross stitching . . .. and focus more on putting together Crombie's Christmas Morning In A Can . . . . well basket is more adorable but I am hooked on the whole "C" thing ya know?! Anyways, for friends & family I would love to not only be able to give them Crombie Christmas Cocoa, but other goodies like homemade banana bread, canned Crombie preserves, etc., Basically a snack basket for families to consume Christmas morning (if they wanted - this would not be enforced or anything). The Crombie Coalition wont fine them or anything. Ok enough Crombie Craze . . . the quality of this random posting is guaranteed to be questionable due to only 4.5 hrs sleep last night & one heck of a busy day. By the way noone can deny that a Crombie Campout doesnt sound way cooler than a Gaskell Campout or Gaskell Cards . . . oh dont forget Gaskell Christmas Cocoa. Yah! Uhhh no thanks! OH - wait . . . in our house we also have 2 hypo-crombie-acs (hypocondriacs). Face it Crombie = Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are so funny, have always loved your naturala sense of humor. Sara is like that, can make anything sound amusing. Have to admit, your last name does make alot of things sound cool! :-)

Tubo Family said...

I'm telling you, you need to be on stage or on tv! Without fail Amy you crack me up!