Monday, December 22

Holiday Plans Buried In 3 Feet Of Snow

Hmmmm. . . well the Crombie Christmas will be rescheduled with the In-Laws.
The Gaskell Christmas with Pa, Kris & my brothers also on hold.
Christmas Lights Tuesday night with good friend of Alan's . . . highly doubtful.
Delivering Homemade Gift Baskets to Friends & Family . . . unless we can get their by foot tomorrow, also on hold.
BUT . . . handmade Christmas Cards were sent out a couple days ago. YEAH!!!!
Need to send our gifts to our Californian relatives today . . . . because we love them, will walk that long block in 3 feet of snow & ice. :-)
Basically, homebound. UNTIL ? ? Not sure. The weather reports make it sound like it wont start improving till the weekend. We will be especially sad if we cant make it to Grandpa Bob & Grandma Vickie's on Christmas Eve.
At least we will be able to walk to church service up here on the Mtn if we cant make it to our church in Estacada on Christmas Eve.
I really think I am holding steady in the glass is half full . . . but every now & then I find myself sad about the half empty. . . . . still we are blessed to be home together as a family. I am grateful for that, but my kids are going stir crazy and SO AM I. Merry White Christmas.

No comments: