Wednesday, September 10

Nolan's 1st Day At School

Nolan's 1st day was September 8th & he was so excited. Although he wont ride the bus with his siblings until next year . . . he did enjoy pretending he too was waiting for the bus. Once DD & Eli are off to school on M/W/F mornings mama whisks Nolan a quick 1 minute up the road to his preschool.

Day One: Nolan warned the teacher & I both that he was "going to be shy", which we both reassured him was fine. 2 hours into his 1st day at school, Nolan agrees to let me leave him there so I could go get a coffee and be right back in 5 minutes. No drama. He did great. Hey it is a start!





This school has the most elaborate art area & supplies I have ever seen. Nolan is in heaven!!

Day Two: Was today and after much encouraging & reassuring the "big school boy" he would do great without mama there - he agreed as we arrived to school that he was willing to try mama going home & cleaning while he was at school. He knew I would come back at sharing time and I did. This is the 1st time ever Nolan has been comfortable in a classroom setting without one of his parents accompanying him. Way to go Nolan!!!! He is so incredibly proud of himself too. Any Grandparents or Aunts/Uncles who want to call & praise him is very much welcomed!


Here is a sampling of only some of the areas inside his preschool . . . . .


I took 40 some pictures capturing Nolan's 1st school experience but I dont expect you all to want to see all 40, so I will call this good (for now). There are some that are soooo darn adorable - I cant promise to not post more at a later date.

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Looks like a really fun environment. That's great he is getting used to it and liking it.