Friday, August 8

Bye Oregon : Hello California

Well the plans have been set. The kids and I are California-bound . . . off to stay with my mom & Lynn for a week. We are so excited!!!! It has been over 14 months since we have been down. Both my sisters live down south too - and we have yet to meet our new brother in law Brian (Lena's hubby) and the super adorable new nephew Drevin (Kally & hubby Todd's son). . . . so you can imagine our excitement! We have a lot to do to prepare - oil change, new battery for the car . . . . packing and making sure there is plenty of food for Alan for the week. We have only traveled once before, without my darling husband. . . . and we missed him so much. We plan to play his cd - full of him singing songs - that will help I think. Anyways, cheerio to you all & may you have a blessed week!!!! Will post pics when we return. We plan to be back for a family reunion on Saturday Aug 16th. P.S. Alison - we plan to stop in Sacramento to see you too. Love to you all.

1 comment:

Aprils mom said...

Hey, peek a boo!!! i found you!! awesome postings, great pictures!! now explain to me how you add more pictures to the blog postings. i have a post in august and one just today. maybe i'll continue, but i am a woman of few words, NOT!! lol. by the way, it was awesome seeing you yesterday. i was quiet, my stomach has been bothering me for a few days. anyway, love your blog!!