Friday, June 6

Establishing Mama Amy Time . . .

I just finished reading a 5 book series by Beverly Lewis called "Abrams Daughters". . . . and loved the story. Easy easy read. This coming from someone who is brand new to the whole "Curl up w/ a good book notion". I have just incorporated reading into my bedtime. Once Alan is crashed I turn on my bedside lamp & read for an hour. Fun.

I also have started walking every other day . . . . just me myself and I. Soooo nice. Rain or shine Where I walk the trees serve as a canopy from most rain drops. Smells so fresh & foresty. River rushing past. Beautiful Oregon. Just dealing with shin splints right now.

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Good for you Ames! Stretches can help with shin splints but also consider if you need more support in your shoes or possibly you've already put enough miles on the pair you're wearing and it's time to replace (happens even sometimes when they still look good).
Love, Ali