Saturday, April 26

Having A Ball

Well while the men of the house play ball outside . . . . .


The gals of the house make "Rag Balls" . . . . .
I love the rustic primitive country style. Darla & I love being crafty. Alan loves to tease me about our "rag balls" . . . he doesnt get it. They are decor and/or you can use the rag balls to make rag rugs etc., We have made sets of different color schemes too. Like a nautical theme, Americana, neutral tones, etc., Fun fun! New project: Trying to self-teach myself to crochet a fancy doily as part of a wedding gift. I have several lop sided deformed starts but nothing promising yet.
























The two young boys of the home love throwing the basketball & rag balls . . .
so you see the whole family truly is having a ball.

1 comment:

Tubo Family said...

Nice pic of the table and all. I'm impressed by your craftiness!